Safe-Life “Go Anywhere Personal Alarm”
The Most Advanced Personal Emergency Location Device
Call For Help With The Press of a Button –
Peace of Mind, Anywhere, Anytime – on the 4G Network
The Safe Life 4G Personal Alarm for elderly has many features. Press the SOS button and the device will send out an SMS message to up to 10 pre-programmed mobile phone numbers. This will alert your carer network you need help. The SMS message will also inform the carers where you are located using Google Maps. When the carer responds by calling into the pendant, this incoming call will answer in speaker phone mode automatically, without the user needing to push any buttons.
Alternately, if preferred, the pendant can immediately dial the first carer and then subsequent carers after the emergency SMS has sent.
- Telstra 4G network
- Accurate GPS positioning with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth back up
- A Bluetooth docking hub for in door location
- Falls Detection
- Lightweight & Waterproof to IP67
- For use in the community and at home
- Receive SOS Alarm by SMS message and phone call – No APP needed!
- Alarm and low battery voice announcements via pendant
- Easy to re-program
- Personalised out-going Emergency SMS message
- No movement Alarm
- Optional Alarm Clock
- Hands-free two-way voice contact
- Programmable with up to 10 emergency phone number